Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of Split, Croatia
Phone: – , Location: room B3-12, Ruđera Boškovića 33, Split
Personal web page: – , E-mail: email@example.com
Znanstveno područje: Prirodne znanosti , Znanstveno polje: Matematika
- Geometric topology and shape theory
Scientific training and study visits
- Scientific training under supervision of Sibe Mardešić at Topology seminar University of Zagreb
- Short visits (up to 2 weeks) to University of Warsaw (Poland), University of L’Riocha, (Logrono, Spain, University of Maribor (Slovenia), University of Skopje (Macedonia).
- Graduate and postgraduate study of mathematics at Department of mathematics, Faculty of science, University of Zagreb, Croatia.
- Since 1981 at Department of mathematics, Faculty of science, University of Split., full professor since 2010
- 2007-2014, Coarse shape and classification of covering maps (177-0372791-0886, Ministry of science, education and sports) – principal investigator
- 2002-2007, Inverse systems of topological sapces and applications (0177121, Ministry of science, education and sports) – principal investigator
- 2010-2012, Foundation of shape theory, Joint Croatian and Macedonian research project – collaborator
- Geometric Topology and Geometry of Banach Spaces, Eilat, Israel, 2017.
- 48th Spring Topology and Dynamics Conference, Richmond, USA, 2014.
- International Conference on Topology and Geometry 2013 Joint with the Sixth Japan-Mexico Topology Symposium, Matsue, Japan, 2013.
- Israeli-Polish Mathematical Meeting, Lodz, Poland, September 11-15, 2011.
- Meeting between the American Mathematical Society and the Polish Mathematical Society, Warszawa, Poland, 2007.
- Dubrovnik VI-Geometric Topology, Dubrovnik, Croatia, 2007
- International Conference and Workshops on Geometric Topology honoring Karol Borsuk’s life and work on the 100th anniversary of his birth, Bedlewo, Poland, 2005.
- Glasnik Mat., Math. Comm. , Publ. Math. Debrecen, Rad HAZU.
Scientific or Organizing Committee Member
- 6th Croatian Mathematical Congress, Zagreb, 2016, 5th Croatian mathematical Congress, Rijeka, 2012, 4th Croatian Mathematical Congress, Osijek, 2008.
- Dubrovnik VIII- Geometric Topology, Geometric Group Theorry & Dynamical Systems, Dubrovnik, 2015, Dubrovnik VII-Geometric Topology, Dubrpvnik, 2011.
- Introduction to real analysis, Real analysis I, Set theory, Foundations of geometry, Introduction to general topology : all at Department of mathematics, Faculty of science, University of Split
- Metric spaces, Normed spaces, Topics in algebraic topology: all at Department of mathematics, Faculty of science, University of Split
- Homotopy type and shape categories, Collaborative university postgraduate doctoral study programme in mathematics, 2011-12. (together with N. Uglešić and N. Koceić Bilan)
Mentor for 5 undergraduate theses , 24 graduate theses and co-mentor (with J. Kennedy, Lamar University, USA) for PhD thesis Generalized inverse systems and topological entropy of G. Erceg.