The scientific programme consists of plenary lectures (45 minutes), invited lectures (30 minutes), contributed talks (15 minutes) and a poster session.
Contributed talks and posters will be selected and approved by the Scientific Committee. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to decide about the presentation form of the accepted contributed talks (either oral or poster).
An abstract must be written in English in LaTeX-format using the template.
Abstracts (in LaTex-format and Pdf-format) should be submitted via the online Abstract Submission form.
All accepted abstracts will be available here: Abstracts.
The abstract submission deadline is May 1, 2020.
Please note that the presentation at the Congress will be possible only if the presenting author has registered and paid the registration fee.
Abstract submission form
- Algebraic and Complex Geometry
- Analysis and its Applications
- Combinatorics and Discrete Mathematics
- Differential Geometry and Applications
- Dynamical Systems and Ordinary Differential Equations and Applications
- Logic, Computation and Mathematical Aspects of Computer Science
- Mathematical Image and Signal processing
- Mathematical Physics
- Mathematics Education and History of Mathematics
- Mathematics in Science and Technology
- Number Theory
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing
- Optimization and Control
- Partial Differential Equations and Applications
- Statistics and Financial Mathematics