The Faculty library is intended for students and scientific-research staff of the Faculty of Science in Split.
The library belongs to the group of higher education libraries whose purpose is to meet the requirements of the curriculum and studies of all levels and programmes.
OFFICE HOURS FOR USERS
Monday-Friday: 8:00 – 18:00h
Phone: 021/619-215, 619-214
- The library provides the services of photocopying and sending research papers from the journals in its corpus at the request of any other library and borrowing research papers from any other library.
- Interlibrary loan can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- literature prescribed by the curriculum
- scientific and professional literature
- reference literature
- graduation theses, final papers and master theses and doctoral dissertations
- procurement of books, journals and other educational materials
- interlibrary loan
- information services
- search of electronic data sources
- bibliometric services
- The students can only borrow books upon the presentation of their student booklet.
- The students can simultaneously borrow up to three books.
- The loan deadline is 30 days. The deadline may be extended upon agreement but only if said book is not requested by any other student.
- In the event of misplacement of the book, the student is obligated to procure a new copy of the book.
- The journals may be borrowed only for photocopying purposes.
- The following materials are not borrowed beyond the library premises:
- reference literature (dictionaries, encyclopaedias, textbooks, lexicons…)
- final papers, graduation theses and master theses and doctoral dissertations
- titles with less than two copies in the library corpus